Voiceover & Dubbing workshops
● Types and methods of multiple voiceover commentary.
● (News bulletins, technical bulletins, commercial advertisements, sound reports,
documentaries, IVR voice calls…)
● Practical training on vocal diversity and intonation.
● Standing in front of the microphone.
● Proper pronunciation of letter sounds.
● Learning types of pauses and short and long breaks.
● How to exercise vocal cords and regulate breathing.
● How to review the script.
● Types of voiceover and the difference between advertising and promos.
● Choosing the appropriate voice layer and maintaining it.
● Intonation and breaking monotony.
● The art of voice persuasion and charisma.
● Graduation project at the end of the workshop