Radio presentation workshop
– How to write the script and how to choose topics and formulate them in a professional manner.
– Knowledge of program templates and the differences between television and radio preparation Characteristics of a successful Preparer
– How to overcome anxiety in front of the microphone.
– How to use the audio equipment inside the studio during the presentation.
– Practical training on vocal diversity, intonation, and improvisation) for each software template.
– Types of dialogue and guests
– Some common mistakes of broadcasters and the reason for rejection in the entertainment?
– Each trainee produces and records a graduation project in specialized radio studios